Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thing #23

My favorite exercises in working with Library2Play have been Photostory, setting up a blog, playing with Flickr, LibraryThing booklists, and exploring YouTube and TeacherTube. It made me think about things I could use in my classroom and for personal use. It will help me set some of my goals as well. Nothing really surprised me in this experience, but I have a ton of take-a-ways. I will be using the blog in my class this year as well as Flickr mashups and mosaics, and trading card maker. I have already started planning things for the class. I would not try to fix much of any thing. I would love to participate in another one of your discovery programs, if it was something I wanted to discover. My experience in a word, AWESOME!!! Thanks for all the information.

No comments: